Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blah duh Blah ...

"Time keeps on slipping, slipping ... into the future." Who sings that song? I can't think of it. But damn were they on to something!

I blink and it's 3 weeks later. So, what's new?

1. Hurt my back again. It's healed, I hope, but I'm scared to go back to the gym. My body is doing strange things.

2. Found a house and fell in love with it ... but NOT with that price tag. Why is Baltimore so damn expensive? Why don't I just leave? Something is keeping me here. I don't know what it is, but I've learned not 2 fight my feelings, just go with it.

3. Started my new job. It's way better than my old one. Yeah, I was running low on funds, but it was SUPA nice having 3 months off.

4. Been feelin' a bit disconnected musically speaking, but in 6 weeks, U WILL hear my new single on MySpace and the promotion machine will be hard at work for the first time in a f-ing long time.

5. That's about all. Life's pretty dull at the moment. U ever just feel blah? I feel blah lately, not sad or anything, just ... indifferent. Could it be cuz I'm leaving my 20s soon and my perspective is taking a big shift? Blah, who the hell knows!

"Don't U know that time's not on our side?" - Mary J. Blige, Time

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Todd said...

Steve Miller band, mofo! Or, Who is the Steve Miller Band? -- if we're playing by Jeopardy rules.

I'm with you on the getting old thing, man. 30 is gettin' here quick. Time to start stockin' up on the Depends.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home